Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 15,991 through 16,005 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    MNG

joanne06 hav you chose a honeymoon destination?

a friend of mine is going to Japan lol 🙂

MNG

Hi Girls 🙂

Joanne06,
    we got a real tree last yr might jus get fake one tis year enough of leaves dropping ….

yummymummy

wow not much went on yest after i went home 🙂 do i hold this place up on me own JOKE 🙂 🙂 🙂

hows all today on this lovely FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Gismo

I love fridays!!!!

yummymummy

who wouldnt (unless ya worked the weekend ) 🙂 🙂

all set to see the drogs win tonight 🙂

Gismo

I can’t wait…they better win…will be fun…I’m so tired though. Heading back to stay with my mil then so hopefully will get some sleep. You still ok to meet for lunch tomorrow? I think I can make it but not sure yet as mil might want to head somewhere

Joanne06
    Participant

Well ladies in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK CRUNCHIE ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats d scoop today??!

yummymummy

gis if you cant dont worry about it, ill give ya the money some other time, sure arent we both off the same week we could meet up then or something ya know.

they bloody better win, told J id watch out for him on the tv and he was delighted 🙂 🙂 away to school with gel in his bag so he can put it on his hair for the footie, like who is going to be looking at ya 🙂

Gismo

Thats gas…little man all excited…he will probably be asking did you see him waving at ya 😆 😆 😆

Yeah thats a better idea will meet you over that week.

yummymummy

and ill ans yes 🙂 🙂 even if i didnt hehehehe

grand job, i can have a lie in now 🙂 and will not get dressed for the day ( soooo lazy i am)

Joanne06
    Participant

Any news girls?!

yummymummy

nope, greys anatomy was brill last night and last one of season is on next week 🙁 🙁 me gonna miss it!!!!!

how about u, any news?

Joanne06
    Participant

Nope nout goin on here!!! Jus SOOOOooo glad its the week end again! Jus relax once again!!!!! HOPE i win tonight on the horses!!!!!! Went to the dogs fri wk ago n didnt win on ONE race………….down near €50 and sat at the bar then drownin my sorrows!!!!!!!!!!! Great craic thou!

rossylisa

hey girlies hows all today finished me lessons today so i booked another 3 for my car was really nervous today dont know why and i just kept making mistakes putting the gear into 4 instead of 2 so goign to have a few more at the end of it i will have taken 23 lessons 😆 😆 10 2 yrs ago and now 13 🙄

Gismo

Hows things with you all. Oh the weekend…its great.

Viewing 15 posts - 15,991 through 16,005 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.