Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 15,961 through 15,975 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    MNG

congrats to u Lisa next female driver on the road… 🙂

im still way behind ,,,,,,,dh let me try so far 3rd lesson ,,,,,,, 😆
    one "monkey van" actually horn at me even im L driver….on the rd…. 😳

dh was annoy i couldnt bother with those childish "monkey" trying to scare me ,,,,,,,,,,,, 😳 😉

yummymummy

aw mmgirl, im sorry to say you will get that all the time from ignorant drivers like that. some people have no patience, but in saying that neither have i but i would never beep at an L driver id just drive around them 🙂

rossylisa

oh i have the booster seat took it out of dhs van a while ago

Joanne06
    Participant

Well ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hows all now?!

I hear rossys makin good progress!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good woman!!!!!! Ull be venturin to the shops in the vroom vroom for the xmas shopping in no time!!!!

Gismo

How are you jo god is it 5.30 yet

MNG

Gismo i used to turn my company clock cos one is faster the other is purposely slower ,,,,,,,,, 😳 😯

Change the battery lol 😉

yummymummy

oh lisa i didnt mean that u didnt have one im just saying you can now be done if u dont have one, but then the guards would have to be out to do that 🙂 🙂 🙂

no gis but only 1hr 10 mins for me:)

oh x mas shopping, i dread the traffic around x mas can get parking no where GRRRRRRRR

Joanne06
    Participant

Only time u see hugh cues of cars in the marches on a week end! Does be a feckin joke gettin park! Esp in newry! Joke!

Gis dont count ur mins what ever ya do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Theres LOADS of them!

yummymummy

that why me has all done already only 2 vouchers left and ill prob get me mam to buy them for me 🙂 SH was dead yest :)just the way i like it.

in dec you think there was a famine of food and clothes the way people go on. th shops are back open stephens day 🙄

Joanne06
    Participant

I love the buzz of shoppin at xmas! But only when its ME shoppin not for someone else!

Yvonne

The buzz is great, but traffic is mental! I always go into town Christmas Eve, there is a great feeling in town that day!

rossylisa

i know yummy that you didnt mean anything bad by saying it 😀

i hate shopping full stop and its a nightmare at christmas 😈

Joanne06
    Participant

I want to get my xmas tree (artifical) on xmas eve this year. Wasin atlantic home care last xmas eve n fab trees half price! Like why not get then than pay full whack n all!

yummymummy

oh im the same jo LOVE shopping for myself but i tend to leave my car at my mams and walk down town, bloody quicker 🙂 🙂

or might do what i did last year and buy all my clothes on e bay 🙂 🙂

we used to go to dublin x mas eve, never a sinner around, dont know what it like now though. i dont go anywhere x mas eve day really, might head out for dinner, then mass and me nanas and home

Joanne06
    Participant

I dont have Aaron xmas eve so make the most of gatherin me bargains then ya know!

I love xmas eve! Polishing, gettin preps ready for dinner next day…watchin santy films!!!!!!!!!!! Ah i love it all!

Viewing 15 posts - 15,961 through 15,975 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.