Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 15,931 through 15,945 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Gismo

Lindor balls are gorgeous…yum yum

Joanne06
    Participant

Georg yummy!!!!!! Im tellin ya!!! A bottle of vino n a bag of them balls n thats relaxation for ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yummymummy

hmmmm might do that fri while watching the drogs match on tv, hope we fecking win!!!!

Joanne06
    Participant

Ill be watchin me horsies makin me a millionaire (I HOPE!!!) so sat ill be stuffin me gob with mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mouth watering already!

Gismo

Ha yummy i will be watching the drogs match from the stands..ha ha closer than you will be…so looking forward to it. The tickets sold out so quick. They really need a far bigger home ground.

yummymummy

gis id rather be in the comfort of me own home i tell ya, the yobs at the games do be mental, J is going with his dad.

if they win ill prob head to mother hughes 🙂

Joanne06
    Participant

Guess what i bought for myself in galway by the way girls……….have it on me now………..A MOOD RING!!!!!! Rem them from years ago??!! Id a big knuckle buster of one n work it till it fell apart! This one neat n cute thou!!!! Im romantic at the min!!!!!!!!!!! Ahem!

Gismo

Ah romantic jo..do you love me or yummy the most 😆 😆 😆 😆

yummymummy

oh rem them knuckle dusters from years ago. my dad brought me back one from egypt and it only fits on me little finger so dont wear it cos it bugs me there!!!!

romantic eh 🙂

Joanne06
    Participant

So it says!!!!!!!! Only paid €2.95 for it…cdnt resist!!!! Joe was so funny, never saw one before in his life!!!!!!! Was taken it all serious like!

yummymummy

aw bless his little cotton socks!!!!!!!!

bet its me gis….dont feel too left out 🙂

Joanne06
    Participant

[size=200]I LOVE YE BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

[size=59]And ur directions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahem![/size]

Joanne06
    Participant

Time to feed d bellie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! talk to ye ltr!

Gismo

me tooo byyyeee

MNG

Hi joanne06 🙂

im back with my original nick no more changing tis time …. 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 15,931 through 15,945 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.