Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 15,856 through 15,870 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Joanne06
    Participant

It cant be a smiling face and thats all he can find so far. Found one yest in town here but theyre robbin f’ers n wdnt satisfy to but nout off them. Ah id prob find one somewhere in dundalk hallmark or easons etc but jus theyre dearer.

yummymummy

why not a smiling one, thats what they had in the film!!!! sheesh u making work for yourself 🙂 🙂 J has one u can have a lend of it but its a smiling one jo

Joanne06
    Participant

No the one in the film is the open mouth one kinda like 😮 …well not really but ya know what i mean! The smilin face one is a grin, like a happy face kinda! Nope its Aaron bein awkward as usual! Ah cd sway him yet to somethin else if we see it!

yummymummy

akward is right 🙂 🙂 🙂 J is dressing up as batman for the halloween party in the KK but i told him if he good that i might buy him anew one when im away 🙂

Joanne06
    Participant

Great costumes in the shoppin centre in galway yum, in the Birthday shop u know the ones that do the cards etc. Thats were i got my costume. Not bad priced too! Dewf worth a look. Feck all else in teh shoppin centre thou.

Joanne06
    Participant

Did i tell ya my delima about one of my bmaids, and im terrified of gettin dresses incase she falls preg n me be out a dress etc??!!!!!

yummymummy

god knows if ill even get shopping, might have to get a sneaky one when i get back and tell him i bought it away 🙂 🙂

im bored and cold. can i eat my lunch now 🙂 🙂 🙂

any good websites that have a good read??

yummymummy

no tell me???

Gismo

Tell me all too!!! Dying to hear the gossip and dilemma

Joanne06
    Participant

Sent ye a pm! Aint tellin everyone me probs!

yummymummy

well at least your sorted now jo and can breth a sigh of relief 🙂 🙂

Gismo

Oh so looking forward to lunch nearly 1 yet? My neighbour called into me last night..they have mice..they better not come near my house. You put the hex on me yummy with your rat yesterday

yummymummy

u put it on yourself by laughing at me and now what goes around comes around and i can laugh at you know crapping urself in case they come into you wah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 😆 😆 😆

Gismo

What an evil laugh..i tell you…if the mice move in..i’m movin out

yummymummy

wah ha ha ha ha 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

if your attic is blocked up you really shouldnt havea prob, mine 2 years ago came from next door YUCK YUCK YUCK. get the poison down now in the attic just in case and set traps gis. no harm to be prepared

Viewing 15 posts - 15,856 through 15,870 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.