Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 15,826 through 15,840 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Canucklass

cleaning the shower I think helped me. I went on the day and set a record at the hospital apparently LOL

Good Luck Joey!

joey_rudd

i’ve cleaned practically everything in the house today if that doesn’t do it then i don’t know what will

joey_rudd

i’ve been for long walks all week, curry worked on my 1st pregnancy, walking worked on my 2nd….neither of them is working on this one yet 🙄

Taylor5

I was told by a big black doctor (in his big loud deep voice) "I’ll give you perscription and you go home and have plenty of sex" It was in the scanning room and all I could hear was fits of laughter from behind the curtains 😳 😳 😳 😳 I ran from the place, the next day he asked me if I had "Plenty of GOOD sex" 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

So go for a good long walk, then eat a hot curry and jump dh’s bones, if that doesnt do the trick I dont know what 😆 😆 😆 😆
    My mammy says "when tha apple is ripe it will fall from the tree"

joey_rudd

I’ve tried that already 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

Good woman keep up the good work, you dh will be a happy man. I told my dh at the time "make the most of it, you wont be getting it for a while" 😆 😆 😆 😆

joey_rudd

yeah it defiantly will be along while after this 😆

pinkbabe

Have u tried cod liver oil (it made me gag but ment to be good)

joey_rudd

no thats supposed to be dangerous for the baby…thats one thing i won’t try
    i guess i’ll have to wait till babs ready

pinkbabe

OMG my mother & granny must have been trying to hurt my baby (its prob an old wives tale from when they knew no better)

Morning all

happymumblemum
    Participant

Wonder if joey has gone yet?

I didnt have sex for nearly the whole 9 months 😳 when preg not just me but dp would have puked at the idea probably he is very very squemish about eveything 😳

Dont believe anything works to spped it up they come out when they are done

yummymummy

hmmm sex worked for me 🙂 well it made the show come out on the doc hands the day after 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

heheh such a thing to say after brekkie, hows all this morning!!???

Joanne06
    Participant

Frig sake!!!!!!! Such a thing to be readin at this hour of the mornin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What on earth will it be next huh!!!! Dif positions of the night maybe……pav places??!!!!

HOWS ALL THE GIRLIES THIS MORN@?!!!!!!!!"!!!!!!">"!>£!:>"~¬!:

yummymummy

my fav postion at night is on my side asleep in bed, what else would it be jo 😆 😆

im freezing here but heater in so should be soon warmed up, it wed already yehawwww

Joanne06
    Participant

Mines on me back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not sayin if that one or 2 inthe bed thou!!!!

Ah im grand heret oday! Boss is out so heat full blast! Heaven! Near coffee time too thank feck! Morns flyin!

Any more beasts up ur area this morn?! None frozen under the car this time was there?!

Viewing 15 posts - 15,826 through 15,840 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.