Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 15,766 through 15,780 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    Joanne06
    Participant

Is that film any good hmm??!!! Gonna see it the week end with A and might jus drag J too!!!!!

GUESS what me goin as??!!!!! Give ya a clue……im as holy as sin! So will J be!

Joanne06
    Participant

See ya ed!!!!

yummymummy

a nun, aw jaysus could u not come upwith something more original 🙂 🙂 🙂

see ya ed.

happymumblemum
    Participant

hey jo its o.k not as good as other similar types of films though.

Joanne06
    Participant

Feck off¬!!!!! Its a class costume! Jus need me fish net tights n biggest pair of hure heels n thats me fin! Joes goin as a priest.

yummymummy

i have a nun costume at home and fish net tights unopened and unused 🙂 u coulda having that 🙂

rossylisa

jo that film is great yummy you will love it ah no seriously it has some great lines in it but all the time your squirming when you see all the rats running 😡 😯 😯 😯

happymumblemum
    Participant

hey rossy, yeah to icky for me, rats cooking yuk yuk yuk

Joanne06
    Participant

What the fecks wrong with a nun costume!!!!!!!!!! Ehnot as if i be dressin up as one every day like!!!!!!!!!!!! I cdve went as a witch or a vampire……….like how origional!!!!!!!!!

yummymummy

breath jo, take a chill pill!!!!

u coulda going as the sumo wrestlers 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
    there nowt wrong with the nun, as i siad i have one at ohme, as it arrived to late in time for party i went to last year, tights and all 🙂

happymumblemum
    Participant

how about a pregnant one 😆 😆

yummymummy

yeah one of the lads went as a prenant nun, pics are on me bebo, twas hilarious, was a proper strap on bump and all 🙂

Joanne06
    Participant

Excellent!!!!!!!!!! We were gonna put hickeys on our necks (FAKE OF COURSE!!!) that wd jus add to it!!!!!!!!!!!! Deffo!!

No post in England so cdnt guarantee it wd get to me on time so that was ALL ebay out the window!

yummymummy

i know im waiting on stuff for ages from england it doing my head in, was the same last year, fecking joke!!!

Yvonne

Hello everyone, only in work at 12.30 – E isn’t well – has a high temperature, it was 39.7 this morning and coming down very slowly….

So unfortunately very busy now in work! 🙁

Did I miss anything?

Viewing 15 posts - 15,766 through 15,780 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.