Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat??

Viewing 15 posts - 15,721 through 15,735 (of 25,519 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

gismo i feel SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!! was absaloutly DISGUSTING, really hope its gone by the time i get home, see this is why all animals should be shot, the rat for being a rat and the fecking cat for leaving it under me car VILE

Gismo

At least he was dead…can you imagine if he made a lunge for you!!!!

Joanne06
    Participant

lol!!! Ah poor yummy!!!!! lol!!!! Maybe the rats gf will see hes dead run herself under the other wheel of ur car on ur way home this eve so then ull have TWO nice rats!!!!!!!!!!! Oh can ya imagine the smell tomorro morn gettin into ur car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joanne06
    Participant

Ahhhhhh!!! Poor rat!!!

yummymummy

😯 😯 dont say that u bitch 🙂 🙂 ill be having nightmares now 🙁 🙁 so unfair, why me, why not my roten neighbours!!!!!

hows you, got ur message last night, how will i get the money to ya?

yummymummy

😯 😯 jo dont be mean, the rat wasnt under the whell it was under my car, copped it when i pulled out of driveway, me neighbour across the road said she could see it from her window *shudder* fully plumped up body like it was asleep.

Gismo

Maybe he was asleep and will be waiting for you when you get home 😆 😆 😆

I was thinking we could meet up for coffee before that so you could get the money to me that way. Its a pity you won’t be able to make it as it will be a great gig.

yummymummy

oh ye are so mean!!!! im terrified of them and ye are laughing at me, well what goes around comes around and maybe a nice dead rat will be in your bed when u get home.

ill be in galway gis, other than that i prob would have gone down.
    when would u like to meet for coffee?? or i could post it to ya whichever is handier!!

Joanne06
    Participant

Ah be too much a rush for me that night anyway gis with bein in Dub all day…anyways ive my bros fancy dress party the nite before too so prob need an earlyish nite too!!!!! Id say ill be dyin allday….these parties NEVER stop early!

Gismo

How are you fixed on Saturday yummy. Will be around drogheda most of the day could meet up with you and the little man if you fancy it. Or the following week. NO panic.

yummymummy

no im free on sat, dont have J though as he has footie and is with his dad 🙂

hmmm that could be my excuse to get me ass in gear and get down to SH and get me new jeans.

why u be in dub jo, whats going on, u shopping or what?

Gismo

Cool sure I will text you Saturday morning and we can meet for lunch. I will have my little man with me. Jo you fancy coming to drogheda for lunch on saturday?

yummymummy

nice one gis!!!!!!

Joanne06
    Participant

No its the ideal home exhibition that week end and its teh sun were goin. Legs do be walked i tell ya that day! Might as well grab hte bargains while we can for the house etc!

Cant say for def gis if i can make sat. Aaron does have soccer onsat morn usually but if its an early start at 9 i cd make it but if its a hom ematch itll be later when he’d be home etc, so fr me il play by ear! Pain in butt these games on a sat i tell ya! All ahead of ya gis!!!!!

yummymummy

😆 😆 😆 or do what i do and leave it to the dad 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 15,721 through 15,735 (of 25,519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.