In keeping with Operation Transformation!….

Home Forums Spot the Bargain In keeping with Operation Transformation!….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    chewieodie
    Participant

Quite delighted…

Just picked up a pair of black tracksuit pants E 5 with pink and white line down the side…. and a bright pink t-shirt for E 1 from Dunnes in Southgate. I’ll wear for the Weigh-in…. and I’m PINK for MUMSTOWN!!!! :wink:

Taylor5

Oh i think we will all be like twins….. i know a few who picked up those bargains in Southgate 😆 😆 😆 😆

Sounds like a good idea! Could you print the MT logo on the t shirt? (my brother could do this)

hjs

I already asked Sabbi about the logo – an absolute no no as far as RTE concerned

sweetpea1979

well the plain t shirt in pink with bottoms shouldn’t be to obtrusive (sp) but I was thinking, last year they all seemed to have the same looking suits – so maybe we’ll get them tomorrow?! but even if we don’t, I too have the same as chewieodie – can’t beat a bargain!!!

Taylor5

Got about 7 pink T shirts this evening, but they are a darker pink…. Girls they will look fab tomorrow but they dont flatter AT ALL…. they kinda cling!!! I got a lovely grey and pink t in Dunnes Scotch hall today will bring along tomorrow so you can have a look, only 5 euro….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.