the IMBA are delighted to announce the details of their next conference:
Venue: the Clarion Hotel, Liffey Valley, Dublin
Date: Saturday, 25th September 2010
The event will focus on parents of expecting multiples, parents of multiple babies/toddlers and also parents of older multiples. Already we have an exciting line up of speakers including:
* Dr. Carol Cooper, GP and author of ‘Twins and Multiple Births, The Essential Parenting Guide from Pregnancy to Adulthood’,
* John Sharry, social worker, psychotherapist and life coach as well as author of parenting and positive psychology books.
* Dr. Chris Fitzpatrick, Master of the **** Women and Infants University Hospital
* Dr Fionnuala Breathnach, Consultant Obstetrician at the **** Hospital and Lead Researcher for the Perinatal Ireland ESPRiT (Twins) Study
* Rachel Wiffen, Head of TAMBA NI
as well as many more multiple and childcare experts.
The day long conference will also include break out sessions for parents of multiples specific to their childrens ages. We will also have an exhibition area where parents will have the opportunity to view new and exciting product ranges as well as mingle with other multiples parents. Lunch as well as refreshments will provided.
Please note this event is open to members and non-members of the IMBA. However in order to run this event there will be a small charge to cover costs. If you are interested in attending this event or finding out more information please email email@example.com or check imba.ie in the coming weeks.
Registration for this conference is now taking place. You can do it online through http://www.imba.ie or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Clarion are also doing a great deal if you’d like to stay overnight and join us in the parents night out.