imaginosity

Home Forums National Chat imaginosity

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    scole1

hey has anyone been to the imaginosity place in dublin – just wondering if anyone has positive or negative feedback heading 2moro….looks good on site

http://www.imaginosity.ie

Taylor5

My sister went a few weeks ago, the boys had a ball.
    My mam gave out as it was very warm (really hot day they went) as the place is all glass and no aircon working at the time (it was the first week)
    The garden section had to be closed the next day as the lights in there burnt a childs hand. It was dh company (you know who they are Scole) who did the lighting and they didnt recommed these type of light at all, so they were sadly proved right, as far as I know its all sorted out know.
    Other than that my sister and tha boys gave it 10/10, cant wait to bring ds there. Might leave dh there head to dundrum shopping.
    Oh have a look at there site, the prices are very good too…

scole1

will let you all know 2moro really looking forward to it hope it’s all it’s cracked up to be…

pinkbabe

Looks good will be interesting to hear how u get on scole

chipbutty

i was there last Tuesday with ryan and my sister and it was brilliant had to drag ryan out of the place kicking and screaming, really great for kids, a bit pricy though, they charge the adults in aswell 8 euro, we stayed for 3 hours, ryan loved the brick building and the supermarkey, o you should go it is great fun. Easy to find aswell

Taylor5

Chipbutty did they not over charge for R? I think under 3’s are 6 euro! I know the adults have to pay but its only 1 euro, think its an insurance issue, something got to do with accounting for all the people in the building etc… Limited to 150 orsomething like that.

chipbutty

no taylor they charged 22.00 euro for the 3 of us sis included, sorry ryan was 6 and 8 each for me and sister. I thought it was very expensive was shocked they charged me and my sister in but it is well worth it for a day out the kids love it. Easy enough to get to head out the M50 past the tolls and take the left for Sandyford it is in the Sandyford industrial estate, you park in the dunnes car park

Taylor5

I from close to that area so would know that area well….. God I didnt think they charged adults the full price 😯

Taylor5

No just checked the site and it is 8 euro for adults and kids.
    But by the sounds of Scole she played with more stuff then her ds 😆 😆 😆 😆 The big kid

scole1

well girls had a great time in imaginosity, the price 22 euro i thought fair afterall it’s a non profit charity organisation.so i didn’t mind…anyway the place is done out great bab loved the diner and the shopping mall and the trains and the cars and the building actually all of it it was fun, i played with things too, i had a great time, it’s a great place to go and let the kids play for the 2 hours i’m surprised chipbutty that you stayed for 3 hours they usually check everyone before they let next group in….but would go again maybe i’d go shopping and hubby could go with DS….

Taylor5

Scole dont forget Chipbutty went on a Weekday not the weekend, dont think they are as busy during the week

chipbutty

i went on a tuesday and we were told you can stay as long as you like it was not that busy, glad you enjoyed it

Taylor5

Good thats great to know Chipbutty, I might take a trip up during the week some week and then stay in mammys house for dinner before heading home 😉

Yvonne

I like the look of this, have got DH to agree to go and then told him where it was – so plan to head up in a couple of weeks!

chipbutty

i am heading up there myself in 2 or 3 weeks with one of the girls i meet at the mother and toddler group in the Kangaroo club this morning, defo want to go back.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.