Im selling my 99 Merc coupe CLK 230!!!!!!

Home Forums National Chat Im selling my 99 Merc coupe CLK 230!!!!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Happymammy

Hi
    I need to buy the family 5 door now that I have two children. So we are selling our Merc CLK230 Coupe 1999. It is absolutly stunning with heated seats and cruise control etc etc. Selling for €8000. We are knocking €1000 off because we have not bothered to have it NCT done but we have full service history on it and four new tyres etc. Anyone interested I can send on pictures just pm me.

Taylor5

Oh thats a lovely car, it will kill your dh to sell it. Good luck hope it sells quicker then the last one, but wouldnt think you’d have a problem selling it

Happymammy

Its a stunner and a head turner if i dont mind saying so myself 😆 He is sooo heartbroken it was his GOLFING car at the weekends 🙄 till i robbed it, but i need a four door one now have my eye on a beauty!!!! 😆 😆

Taylor5

I know its a stunner seen it the night we were in Eddie rockets, what are you thinking of getting?

Had good news at the OLOL today, had my scan and the fluids have dropped from 50 to 22….. and the baby hasnt put on too much weight over the past 2 weeks, he is only 7Ibs at the minute, its still very very big but not as big as it has been. So the risk of going early have been way reduced and I might get my natural birth after all

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.