Im pregnant!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Hello girls
    Im just making it offical, just to let you know Im pregnant again and all is going well (fingers crossed) Im due the 4th of November, so Im almost 16 weeks.

joey_rudd

congrats taylor, glad to here everythings going great for you 😀
    wasn’t sure if i heard right on tuesday, wasn’t going to say anything till you actually told me
    good luck

is it just my imagination or does everyone end up pregnant at that group!

Taylor5

Oh Sorry Joey Im sorry I thought everyone knew. Dannella was on my case just before I left for the gp’s, so i handed her my pee sample and she fell about laughing 🙄 I had to run out the door so I just presumed that everyone else was told, when I was gone IYKWIM.
    I know about not saying anything, there was a woman at the playgroup last year and she had a big belly, someone said to me "isnt she great running about with her big bump" of course I asked her the following week when she was due? To my embarrasment she told me she wasnt pregnant 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳
    So now I say nothing untill Im 100% sure :lol:😆 –> <!– s:lol::lol:😆 –> <!– s:lol::lol:

rossylisa

my dh done that once taylor asked my friend when she was due i nearly killed him 😆 😆

congrats again how are you feeling …have you got a bump yet

Anonymous
    Inactive

CONGRATS. I stumbled across a post of yours on MM so have been biting my tongue until you were ready to share your news. 😆 So happy for you. When you due?

joey_rudd

I know about not saying anything, there was a woman at the playgroup last year and she had a big belly, someone said to me "isnt she great running about with her big bump" of course I asked her the following week when she was due? To my embarrasment she told me she wasnt pregnant 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳
    So now I say nothing untill Im 100% sure 😆 😆 😆 😆 :lol:[/quote]

yeah i was ask that once too just after i had L, then a few months later i was pregnant 🙄

Taylor5

***** I know half of mt must be over on MM, Rossylisa knew from reading my posts over there 😆 😆 😆 😆
    Im due the 4th of November and its flying in at the moment, the first few weeks went soooo slow but now its all systems go.
    Now you know why I was robbing all jennys’ Nachos on the bowling night 😳 😆 😆

kasia

great news 😉
    i was asked, not that long time ago ,when my baby is due as i supposedly looked 3 months pregnant 😳 😳 when i said that i am not pregnant that person was soooo apologetic 😆 😆
    and btw what is mm??

rossylisa

kasia mm is magic mum another forum

Moonflower

Hi Taylor,

I am so so pleased for you,been waiting to see this post from you.

Congratulations and my very best wishes for a wonderful pregnancy!!

Love Moonflower xxx

Anonymous
    Inactive

😆 😆 I know, forum addicts! So that makes you the 3 months now?? I can never do maths with dates. Brilliant, as a November baby myself (and being married to one) I can vouch that it’s a great time to be born.

I hope you have a wonderful and glowy pregnancy (feel free to slap me if I go for a feel of your belly! – for someone who doesn’t want more kids, I am very excited to hear about pregnancies) 😳 .

Happymammy

Bout time you told everyone 😆 Haaa its all ahead of you now no more slagging me!!!!!! 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congratulations Taylor!!!!!

Lovely to hear your happy news!!!!

Taylor5

***** Im 4 months now! God dont try make it any longer for me 😆 😆 😆 😆

Happy I kind of had to come out, dont think I could hide it anymore, hows your little Ava?

Anonymous
    Inactive

😆 😆 😆 You’d think it was me with the preggie brain, I re-asked you everything you said in your first post – and got it wrong!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.