Im new

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Im new

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hallo!
    I just like to introduce myself. my name is Amy and Im a mother of two (a girl, 5 yrs and a boy, 17 mths). Im practicing unconditional parenting and Im looking for parents who do the same.
    Im 28 and German.

Amy

scole1

hi and welcome to mumstown hope you enjoy….

sorry curious what’s unconditional parenting???

Yvonne

Welcome!

Anonymous
    Inactive

hi and welcome to mumstown hope you enjoy….

sorry curious what’s unconditional parenting???

Hallo,

unconditional parenting is a new way to communicate with the children. Spoil them when they are young, they sleep in our bed, long term breastfeeding (if possible) and carrying them in a sling. Go along wth the kids.Accept them for what they are and not what they do. To learn from our kids. Just enjoy parenting. Respect their wishes. Its a lot to explain. maybe you feel like googling or attachmentparenting.org (or com, I donf know) oder enjoyparenting.com (or org, one or the other)

scole1

cool.will do sounds interesting

Taylor5

Welcome to the site and welcome to Ireland (dont know how long your here) if you have just arrived.

I think Im doing that unconditional parenting too…….. as my 3 year old as Im learning from him all the time and he seems to lead the way and do what he likes half the time 😆 😆 😆
    Only joking, it sounds great. Is that based on the Continuum Concept?

Welcome 😀 .
    I was wonderng myself what that meant. So no rules are instilled, they do as they please..correct me if i’m wrong.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.