Im looking for FIFA10 and Call of Duty Warfare2 on PS3

Home Forums SWAP SHOP Im looking for FIFA10 and Call of Duty Warfare2 on PS3

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anne

Hi

Im looking for FIFA10 and Call of Duty Warfare 2 on PS3, if anyone is selling them, they must be in good condition!! :)

Im also looking for the following DVDs " He’s not that into you" and "The Women"

Kind Regards
    Anne

Taylor5

Dont know if you will get anyone selling these games as they are both new…. try play.com or Cdwow you can get some great prices on there

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anne,

I have to agree with Taylor you will do extremely well to pick up a copy of either FIFA10 or Modern Warfare2, up until the release of MW2, Modern Warfare1 was still in the PS3 top 10 sales list and that game is 2 years old.

You might get some copies in the new year but for now I would be very surprised…good luck!

And before you ask, no you can’t have my copy! lol

Anne

Hi

I was just chancing me arm, that maybe someone might be bored with them now………………………….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

Anne

Taylor5

Hi

I was just chancing me arm, that maybe someone might be bored with them now………………………….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

Anne

its worth a try 😆 😆 😆 Try the online site as the games are about 20 euro cheaper

Anne

Will do, thanks anyway!!

Anne

Anonymous
    Inactive

We will be running agames swap night in the new year, where you won’t have to pay for any games just bring along some games yourself.
    There are some great games out there, check out the "For Dads" section where we’ve highlighted some good games.

Just a quick essential list:
    Uncharted Drakes Fortune
    DeadSpace
    Fallout3
    Burnout Paradise
    Buzz Quiz World – play against your friends online its great fun
    GTA4
    MGS4

I would rate all of these either 9 or 10 out of 10, they’re great fun and you can get them all 2nd hand in HMV or Gamestop in Scotch Hall for €20.

scole1

😆 😆

you will get the games here though have seen them locally…..

try play.com for your dvds or even shop in towncentre there has old stock of movies too….hth

rcole

Anne,

Probably no chance of picking these games up second hand, both games are literally only out and with Xmas wouldn’t imagine you will see any discounts until mid next year.

Probably looking at the guts of €100 for the two of them.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.