If offered caperentry tools? refuse

Home Forums National Chat If offered caperentry tools? refuse

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    libby1
    Participant

My brother’s van is broken into last night and all his tools were stolen , they have just had a new baby and funds are tight.

joey_rudd

if i hear anything i’ll let you know, i hope he gets them back

libby1
    Participant

Thanks

Taylor5

Libby that terrible, it happened to my brother a few times and your not covered by your insurance, he fitted a strong box/ tool safe into his vans. He went to Balbriggian market and Fairyhouse markets looking for his tools, he had them all marked with somekind of pen…. as far as I remember some of the stuff was being sold in the Balbriggian market

libby1
    Participant

Yes he has everything marked in a serial number…

He had them in strong safes in his van

scole1

that’s a pain in the bum he’ll have to have a look in ballbriggan to see if being sold on sunday….what scumbags, may all his bad luck go with it….

Happymammy

Ya that happenned to us twice just before i had my baby in April.

There was thousands worth of tools stolen. All our friends are garda so they even helped out and kept their eye out at different raids on markets and various places etc etc.

You should wish all the bad luck in the world onto the hands of the robbers and whoever buys them! Trust me Carma works! Never buy another mans tools! They will bring bad luck! If you go down to the markets (wont mention them) its like a graveyard of stolen tools with their owners reg num and name still carved into them!!!! 🙄

I know there is no insurance policy that covers a trademans tools. There is a lot of trademen going to Oz to work and selling their tools. You could get him to check the papers and buy and sell, ebay, etc etc. Anyone who had genuine tools for sale will have their receipts for up to 5years anyway so they will be able to prove that they are not stolen.

Best of luck to your bro thats terrible. 😡

libby1
    Participant

Thanks Guys for all the good wishes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.