If anyone knows a painter who has had his van robbed??

Home Forums National Chat If anyone knows a painter who has had his van robbed??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Happymammy

Hi

My friend lives in a small estate in Duleek. She rang me yeaterday saying she was up all night because the house at the corner of her road where having a big party and that they had abviously robbed a painters van because all the stuff was all over the place. They rang the garda and they where told it would be tue before they could get up to them!!!! :roll: :evil: This family are really starting to get on the nerves of their neighbours its so unfair and its not like you can just knock on their door and complain they would probably batter you! :shock:

munchin
    Participant

joys happymammy that sounds dreadful.
    hope to god i don’t need the guards in duleek Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!! i though there was guards there fulltime now?

munchin
    Participant

actually now that i think of it i reckon every guard in meath was in duleek on friday morning did you hear anything about it?
    when i was driving past station as 7.15am on fri the parking places outside where all police cars, there were police cars all up the road to the right & 3 police vans parked outside the spar?????????

joey_rudd

i wonder if my uncle knows anything about hat, he’s a painter in duleek, i hope it wasn’t his things

Happymammy

Hi
    No i didnt hear anything but then i rely on the mams at the school to fill me in 😆 I will have a snoopy around!! 😆 😆
    That particular family are a right nuisance! But then what can you do they have to live somewhere and theres no point shifting the problem to another area! I think the Garda sation in Duleek closes for lunchbreak!!!!!!! 🙄 my dp couldnt beleive it when he went in to get his passport form stamped during the summer, never heard the like of it in my life!
    Imagine the phonecall, ‘your through to the voicemail service of duleek garda station if you are being burgaled or attacked please stay on the line and an operator will be with you as soon as possible if its not that bad please leave a message and we will get back to you after the weekend!!!! ‘

munchin
    Participant

at least it was only lunch break happymammy when i went to get E’s passport about 1.5yrs ago he told me on the tues when i finally got an answer that there wouldn’t be anyone there until the friday evening – i eventually went to ashbourne and got it done there! so things have improved 😆
    let us know if you find out anything about fri – curiosity and all that!

Shortie

they were probably up in the commons i heard there was a big milee (sp)there that weekend

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.