Ideas for left over Easter egg chocolate

Home Forums Yummy Mummy to Practical Parenting! Ideas for left over Easter egg chocolate

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone got any ideas for the left over Easter egg chocolate we are all trying to use up now???

Apart from Rice Krispie treats, we know that one! :wink:

happymumblemum
    Participant

Left over Easter Egg Chocolate….????????????????????????

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Fabienne

Eat it!
    Or you can melt it in hot milk for a nice smooth hot chocolate.
    Or melt it and add it in buttercream to cover cupcakes.

Taylor5

we

Taylor5

Eat it!
    Or you can melt it in hot milk for a nice smooth hot chocolate.
    Or melt it and add it in buttercream to cover cupcakes.

Hahahaha…. thats what i was about to post!! 🙄 Eat it girl!!!
    Have a chocolate eating race, see which kid and eat the egg the fastest 😆 😆 😆 Theres all of 3 mins of fun for the kids

Fabienne

Or chocolate sauce to pour over ice cream is the sun is ever to come out, or tonght hot chocolate, you can add a spoon or 2 of cocoa for a stronger taste nice and warm.

Fabienne

twink
    Participant

I make chocolate biscuit cake with them…..not this year-as I’m doing slimming world….but here’s the recipe…. 200gr Chocolate, 175 gr of butter(I use lowlow) 2 tbsp of golden syrup and 300gr of rich tea biscuits.
    I put all the ingredients except for the biscuits into a microwave bowl and put it on for 2 mins, until the choco is melted. then break in the biscuits and put it into a tray and into the fridge for as long as you are able to keep the kids away….half an hour is usually enough. then cut it into pieces and enjoy!!! 😀 😀

anniepow

Rice crispy buns!! They’re yummy with real chocolate and simple and lotsa fun to make with the wee ones.

anniepow

sorry, still half asleep. didn’t read bottom of your post. Ye everyone knows the crispy cake one. I’m blaming night feeds!!!! 😆 😆 😆

Hawkeye

Left over Easter Egg Chocolate….????????????????????????

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 :lol::lol: 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

😆 😆 😆 That was my reaction HMM when I saw a post on FB recently about things to do with leftover wine……I said "What’s leftover wine"?? 😆 😆

Seriously though, I heard some people talking abouttheir kids having over 10 eggs! 😯 That’s like a gift token for diabetes if they are left to devour them 🙄 We were guilty in the past until one year I actually looked and counted the amount of chocolate. Maybe they can be brought back to the shop and traded in for wine? 😆 😆

munchin
    Participant

i did same as we did with all the christmas goodies – they got 3 small eggs each – and dd1 had chocolate saved from lent – all went into two bags with their names on it and into the goody press – they get something from the goody bag usually on sat /sunday once dinner is gone

Taylor5

We just finished off the stuff the kids collected at halloween last week!!! 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.