Ideas for a new mothers

Home Forums Louth Chat Ideas for a new mothers

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hallo girls,

I am going to see a friend in Swords next week. She just gave birth and I wonder what I could get her. I am looing for something unusal. Any idas?
    Thanks

jayne

there is a beautiful gift shop on the bettystown rd, they have a baby bouquet that looks like flowers but is actually socks and baby grows all rolled up and would normally cost the same price of a flower bouquet, can’t remember name of shop sorry

I know tk max have some nice things. My sister in law had a baby recently and just said that any baby products would be helpful. I did up a box with nappies in various sizes, creams, teething gel, baby wipes and baby food bath products etc. She was delighted. Also for mum a bottle of wine and nice box of chocs.

super minder

i can sort you out with ann summers products to get her back in the swing of things xxx

pm me for catalogue xxx

Taylor5

I also got lovely bits and bobs, creams, wipes, bibs, baby socks etc… brilliant

My sister got me a little teddy bear in Smyths for her boys to bring into the hospital, its called a Star Teddy. You register your babys name on a star, there is a code on the tag and you go online and name you star

If you want to be different why not try a nappy cake like they do in the states.

Jedt
    Keymaster

I think the place you were thinking about is Riverside G*fts in Mornington, they have some really nice stuff in there.

I lalso ove the baby orchard http://www.babyorchard.ie they have some great gift ideas like baby slings. That would be one of the best presents to give someone, they’re fab, you can carry baby close to you but still have two arms free – its the perfect way to get around!!

I used a sling on my 2 daughters and would highly recommend it, they are not expensive either

Hope you find something she loves!

Hi everyone,
    I can’t help it but i have to recomend something really nice and very unusual. You can buy it as a present for Baby’s room or just for the Parents. I’m talking about Hand painted Lamp shades and floor Lamps from Cosmic Star Ceilings. Just check this out, you will be absolutely AMAZED!! should you have any questions, feel free to contact me. http://www.cosmicstarceilings.com Martin

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi all,

Check out mammamia.ie for lovely gift packs. some nice stuff for new mammas on there!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.