i need some advice please

Home Forums National Chat i need some advice please

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #3803

    first of all i live at home wit my mam and dad and i have a 2 and half year old daughter am recieving one parent family every week. my father is of work 4 weeks know he had an accident a few months ago at work and is getting an op monday week his wages were stoped this week cause he went to a soliciter and he is only getting 204 euro of the social in ib. i recieve help from phn wit money towards the childs creche
    and she wants to know if i will be able to pay more weekly i can only afforrd wat i pay know wat would yous do if you were in my situation am so confused at the moment i dunno wat to do.


    niky seems like ur in a difficult situation.not sure exactly what ur asking? are u asking should u give more towards the creche.?u can only do whats within your means and what u can afford. r u working? i assume creche is your only option.you probably need tchat with a social welfare officer and review your situation. or explain to the phn how things are at home.i hope you can sort things out. 😉

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.