i need advise

Home Forums National Chat i need advise

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lisaconlon21

i have a 4 an a half month old baby she is in a a small car seat face’n d back window she is get’n 2 big 4 it!! i was in mother care an dey try’d 2 fit d bigger seat back wards but wud’n fit so dey wud’n sell it 2 me so wen cud i put her in 2 a seat face’n d front??

scole1

it’s her head that is the most important thing that needs to be protected…is her feet scrunched up? or is her head too close to the top? if it her head then that’s the concern…they say that babies can sit in a forward facing seat when they weigh 20lbs but they need to be aboe to support their own head as if they were in an accident if they cannot support their head hold head up on own their neck could break…that’s what i was told anyway….

but her head is the most important thing that needs supporting and protection…what did they say in mothercare did they think she needed a new carseat??

Taylor5

I know its a terrible problem I have had the same trouble, what seat where you looking at. I got a great mothercare one, they wouldnt fit it for me either as I was putting it in the front (airbag turned off) they did sell it to me but they wouldnt fit it for me, in you case it didnt suit your car.
    I found 2 rearward seats in Tony Kealys, if you go online you get loads…. Norway and Sweden keep kidsrearward until 4 years old…. my ds is nearly 10 months and I wouldnt even think of him going forward yet, 4 months is way too young if you had an accident your baby wouldnt be able to support the weight of her neck.
    What weight is she? Have you moved the straps and removed all the extra padding?

lisaconlon21

thanks girls i really dnt want 2 put her face’n forward jus yet she is not even 14 pounds yet but i hav b’n search’n online 2 day and found seat belt extenders so im really happy wit dat so now any car seat shud fit in… i really appericated ur advise it was very usefull and will prob need mre in d coming months 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.