i’m a celebrity get me out of here

Home Forums National Chat i’m a celebrity get me out of here

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    scole1

well anyone watching this? what ya think? who you up for?

think was bad that katie was voted for all the tirlas i know she left the jungle but really she did dowell, and did the most disgusting things ever i so would not do the things she did…..and she’s finished with alex…mmmm but i think she realised how she was acting and how people saw her and no matter what pete was gonna get full support…however must have been quite hard to go back to where it all began….

i’m loving Gino think so funny also kim babbling away to herself..so funny

sweetpea1979

myself and DH do be crying with the laughter at the going ons in celebrity!!

we can’t till it comes on each year! i know katie was voted for all the trials up until she left – and yes she did brilliantly -but to break off relationship on air is not one – Kim was right though about the publicity!!!!

Gino is so funny – atleast they eating well…..when they get food!!! Kim is a bit mad with her rants – but other than that talking to herself is hilarious!!!

Well who to decide to win – hmmmmmmmmm i think it is still too early for that…..will have to see how things progress!!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

I feel bad for Katie. I think she is a very mixed up girl and has been through alot lately and maybe has not dealt with it very well but can you imagine breaking up with someone so publicly and everyone hating you…not easy. She’s not my favourite person but I feel bad for her. Hope she takes some time out now to get over it all and spend time with her family.

Gino is funny and i quite like George, was not impressed with Sam’s singing – talk about trying to plug an album!!

Ant & Dec are so funny, when they start laughing I just crack up.

Its so silly but on a cold wintery night, at least its entertaining!!

scole1

i’d like to see gino win, he’s funny, and yeah feeding the camp….kim was so right, oh she’s gas talking to her bra and knickers…..and the snoars out of her…

i think george is lovely too real daddy figure to them all…they are all a nice bunch though…bit undecided about Joe but think he’s started to realise can’t be as big a mouth iin there as the group so not taking it….

yeah did ya see stuart laughing when she was singing…i know total plug for her album…..

yummymummy

She sooooooooooooooooo wants pete back!!!!!!

love the programme. stu is yummy!!!! actually like sam fox too…not what i thought she’d be.

i really think gino is gay (and his wife prob does too 😆 😆 ) defo not eye candy to me.

reckon george will win it.

Bookwitch

I hate Katie Price, she is horrible

trixiebell
    Participant

love kim as well she is hilarious!! Thought when she was doing the eating trial with Katie I was going to PMSL at her expressions, very funny, tho u wouldnt want to cross her either!!

scole1

missing it tonight, darn football….

sweetpea1979

never mind- forgot its not on tonight cause of the football 😕 🙁 oh well early night for me anyway – will have to wait till tomorrow!

scole1

it’s not tonight…back 2moro……

Taylor5

Gino to win he is soooo sexy…..

poor katie think she is a twat but the girl isnt well in the head and craves people to love her, she is still nuts about pete. i cant help feel sorry for Alex going over tp pop the question and she Dumps him on tv!!! God love him that cant be easy for him

yummymummy

i dont feel sorry for him at all…how long were they together for god sake!!! a few months and popping the question..the muppet..he is an ug bug anyway.

gino is ORRIBLE!!!!!! me defo no likey.

Stuart or George to win with Kim 3rd 🙂

Taylor5

Dont get me wrong I know they are only a few months together but he is being used as her puppet, i bet she told him to go public about the proposal then makes him look like a utter twat to make her look better and win the public over, he will be a laughing stock the poor ejit

yummymummy

Aw sure he knew what he was getting into and him beig a crossdresser and allowing her to make that public. Sure he will be delighted having all tis pres now..I have no time for that freak at all 🙂

Taylor5

Me neither but hate to see someone being taken in for a fool… she just used him, not to mention her poor kids who have had this man living in their house. They have lost their daddy now this new father figure is leaving their lives… she only thinks of herself

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.