Hypnotherapy?

Home Forums National Chat Hypnotherapy?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi im looking for hypnotherapy to deal with fear of flying, i did get a pm from someone in Drogheda last year but i lost the number

scole1

There is a place in Laytown Berenie McKenna it’s in the Meath coaster

Taylor5

There is a place in Laytown Berenie McKenna it’s in the Meath coaster

Thats who it was, my head went blank and i just couldnt remember the name or number, i think its Bernies husband who does it…

Jedt
    Keymaster

Tracy Donegan does hypnotherapy for birth and is amazing, not sure if she covers other fears too but she is well worth talking to and asking if she can do fear of flying. highly recommend her, shes fab.

Fabienne

Bernice Mc Kenna 085 8126677
    http://www.bernicemckenna.ie

I know her, she’s lovely.

And brilliant with kids.
    One day I came to collect her daughter who does horse riding with my daughter and told her that my daughter wanted to stop (winter was long she was cold a few times, fed up with riding the same poney and much more), so Bernice talked to my daughter and to do so she lower herself to beat the same height. She did convience her to try again and told her lots of things and when she dropped my daughter after the lesson (I’m car pooling with her) my daughter told me she wants to do it a bit more, it was 4 months ago and she doesn’t see herself stopping riding.
    That day I did find her amazing, and she did it just because she wanted my daughter to do well and not give up for the wrong reasons.

Worth giving her a call. She’s honest and she’ll tell you if she can help or not with fear of flying.

Fabienne

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.