Hug your children a little tighter tonight……

Home Forums National Chat Hug your children a little tighter tonight……

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

….there are 22 families in Belgium who have lost children in the tragic bus crash in Switzerland. What they must be going through is just the most unimaginable heartbreak.

Six adults lost their lives too. Just can’t stop thinking about them. So sad.

Rest In Peace

Taylor5

I know its terrible… im having a terrible day today, i heard news that my cousins sister in law, was found hanging from the attic hatch by her 11 year old son. He is to make his confirmation on Thursday and his mammy is getting burried on Friday.
    Im sick to my stomach and im like a devil, im so angry!! I just cant make head or tail of this…. WHY?? Did she not think of her children, she knew her 11 year old would be home from school, did she not think for a second how it will affect him finding his mother hanging? Did his confirmation day mean nothing to her?
    What is going on with people, how can we stop this epidemic sweeping across the country?

happymumblemum
    Participant

Good heavens such tragedies….

Taylor you are right WTF is going on in this country

Taylor5

Good heavens such tragedies….

Taylor you are right WTF is going on in this country

Im okay, im angry…. i want to cry and scream and shout!!! Why?? Did she not think of the kids.

beams

Thats so sad Taylor – im very sorry to hear that – but you know when somebody does that they are not in their right mind – they are not thinking straight and cant see past what they are about to do – its a deep black hole – dont be too hard on her god rest her – and god help her family x

beams

O i also wanted to say it was so sad what happened to those Belgian children – its so shocking – god you just want to wrap your children in cotton wool – this afternoon i brought my kids for a little run in oldbridge and then to mc donalds for ice cream just to spend time with them without telly and other friends around x

happymumblemum
    Participant

I know Taylor thats always my first thought ..I know depression can take away rational thinking and we cannot judge others actions but I cannot and will NEVER be able to comprehend suicide when children are involved in a family.

You are understandably angry Taylor xx

Taylor5

Beams you need days like that… it really makes you stop and think, my heart broke for the parents of those kids, they got there and didnt know if their child was dead or alive… RIP

bubblesue

God love those poor families! It puts into perspective some of the so called problems we groan about somedays.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.