howzit

Home Forums Introduce Yourself howzit

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Was at the Bagel Bar this morning – so wonderful to be part of a girlie gang of moms!
    I’ve an almost-1yr boy and live in Laytown.
    :D

Jedt
    Keymaster

It was mad there this morning!! So many mums but it was brilliant. It is so great to have a regular event like that and the centre are so good giving us free parking and also the bagel bar are generous with the free food (I ate so many crepes today….)

Glad you made it and enjoyed it.

We have another event on this Thursday at 10am Bagel Bar Dundalk and then again next month, on the 1st Tuesday, which is 1st Dec, at the Laurence Town Centre in the morning 10.30am and an afternoon event at 2pm, Cafe Kylemore Scotch Hall (again, free parking and loads of offers for Mumstown mums)

So loads to choose from….

Hope to see you at another event soon and happy chatting on here in the meantime!

Optimism

Hi I Burger, yeah it was good fun today, glad you enjoyed it. There were so many people there! As an auntie, rather than a mum, it felt like there were kids everywhere! great atmosphere thuogh 😀 Hope to see you Friday morning at Bettystown Court hotel for scones at 11ish 😛

missysmum

Hi Iburger
    Glad you came and had a good time. it was my first time too. hope to meet more mums next month also. everyone was so nice.

Pastela

Hi I enjoyed our chat 😆

chewieodie
    Participant

Hey I Burger!

Twas great to meet you… and between you, Missysmum, Beamum and the rest (I’m still trying to remember all)…. made for a very pleasant morning in the company of all the gals!

See you Friday?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.