How to get a perfect Tan without the sun

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT Beauty & Fashion for Hot Mamas & Cute Kids! How to get a perfect Tan without the sun

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Martina @ Riverview Beauty here

I am always asked " How do i get my skin ready for a false tan" here are a few tips

Exfoliate the skin including the face regularly
    Use exfoliating gloves or a mit, keep it in shower & rinse it out with Anti Bacterial soap after
    Apply Moisturiser or Body Oil for a few days before tan application
    Apply the Tan with a tanning glove with long even strokes

Night time is the best time to apply tan it will develop overnight then wash off the excess residue next morning
    You should have a beautiful tan.

If you need help i can give you a Perfect Organic Spray Tan, 0872353579
    There are 3 shades to choose from, My customers just love it!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Tina,

I am going away for a few days and would love a natural looking, subtle tan. I am very pale skinned and have had tans before where I ended up looking like I had been tangoed!

Is there a light tan I can get for my pale skin – just to take the ‘milk bottle’ look off my legs incase I get to wear a dress or two while I am away?

Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Sabbi
    There is an easy way for you to get a subtle tan before you go away Garnier Summer Body is a great self build milk that has a really nice healthy tone in just one application. It can be built up daily for a deeper glow.
    This product also hydrates the skin which is so important when tanning
    Summer Body can be bought in most chemists & supermarkets but Shaws always have a special offer!

Good luck with trying it out, but don’t be afraid of spray tans they are greatly improved now & can be applied from Light , Medium or Dark.
    I stock a fab Organic tan it has no orange tones & all my customers love it. I love it too because i never worry about its results, its always a success.. thank god!

Any more questions just ask, Martina Riverview Beauty, 0872353579

Jedt

Got my tan done – thanks so much to Tina. Its always a bit daunting stripping off to be sprayed but she was so lovely that I felt totally comfortable with her.

She has a lovely warm salon,her prices are very competitive and she is so nice – highly recommend! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.