How often do you do it???

Home Forums National Chat How often do you do it???

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Its a sad state of affairs when you cannot even manage a bit of loving. We used to do it 3-4 times a week but nowadays we have no chance at that – too busy with work, kids, non sleeping baby.

Our poor marriage is going through a drought!! I wonder can you forget how to do it – we may need to retrain it things go on like this!! :oops: :oops:

Taylor5

Hahahaha… i thought this was going to be about something else, i do think that can happen after you have a baby. We would be the same 3/4 times a week, the days of every night are long gone with the stress of work 😆 😆 😆
    Start small, aim for every Friday evening… have an early night or a lazy lie in, leave missusin her cot playing with her toes or crying her head off, whatever it wont kill her
    I find mammies leave sex to night time and the last thing you want is to make that effort, but you have to. Why not day time sex? ship the kids off on a playdate, i find nice undies and perfume can help….. 😉 😉 😉
    Good luck

mammycool
    Participant

3/4 four times a week – lucky you Taylor!!! My hubby works shift – so some weeks we struggle to have time together – we do manage once a week. And if we are really lucky twice 😀

Kids do wear you out though – but they do tend to go to sleep early enough. So, you’ll just have to start planning a bit of seduction!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.