how many calories will you eat during the xmas season?

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT mams.ie Weight Loss Support Group how many calories will you eat during the xmas season?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

out of curiosity..how many calories do you think you will consume on a daily basis over the xmas season? :wink:

Jedt
    Keymaster

Not 6,000 a day anyway like that advert says!!!

I’ll be at skinny jeans tomorrow night at 7pm, making sure I sweat a good few off at that 😆 😆

laura

ha ha sabbi.you make me laugh 😆

MaryE

A lot, especially seeing as one Roses/ Quality street sweet is approx 55 calories!! Thats one sweet.

I’ve been trying to watch & monitor my calories but im already finding it impossible when i go out with the drink & the three course meals.

Come Christmas there will be food laid out in everyones house that i visit – such as crisps, peanuts, sweets, biscuits, pate, chees boards etc Im only human, as if im not going to eat it.

Not a hope in hell that we will stay within our calaries. Id say it would be 4000 a dayish.

I thinks its time to give up the battle till the new year.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh Mary……I cant believe that about the roses….christ that is a lot of calories for one sweet 🙁 i reckon i will have to be a bit more careful with how many of them i demolish in one sitting!

Taylor5

LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS…. BRING IT ON!!

Never mind the food and treats, its the drink thats a killer too….. its only once a year. If you cant go all out for xmas and enjoy your food when can you, real butter on the spuds, goose fat roast potatoes,the juice and fat from the turkey into the gravy, that thud was Laura fainting!! 😆 😆 😆

laura

😆 😆 😆 you are all so funny

guys xmas is there to be enjoyed and to indulged!!…and if you are good all year round, xmas wont make any difference to your appearance (ok maybe a tiny bit!)…

Main thing is when you set your new year resolutions set up short and long term goals: what do you want to acheive by the end of jan, feb, march..and so on til your summer holidays..and be realistic about it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.