how long does it take for boobs to go back to normal?!

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness how long does it take for boobs to go back to normal?!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey was just wondering when will my boobs shrink back to pre pregnancy size?!….I had big boobs before i was pregnant but they are huge now…just wondering is this how they are going to stay now?

I imagine once I lose more weight,some might come off my breasts too but I thought they might go down a bit by themselves due to lack of pregnancy hormones etc …being in my body.

Jedt
    Keymaster

er never… 😆 😆

I don’t think you ever go back to normal fully after having babies! I am starting bootcamp tomorrow to try and get some sort of pre-baby body back. Not expecting it to be the same as it was though. But getting rid of a big chunk of baby fat would be nice!! 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

Im the opposite, after breast feeding mine vanished. My sister on the other hand went up 2 cup sizes and stayed up 2 cup sizes!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh noooooooooooooo so you are saying i may be stuck with these watermelons for life!! 😆

mammycool
    Participant

Oh yes, get out the scaffolding cos they are here to stay!!!

Taylor5

Oh noooooooooooooo so you are saying i may be stuck with these watermelons for life!! 😆

I swap with ya!! 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.