How Elave is a Face Painters Friend!

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT Skincare Expert How Elave is a Face Painters Friend!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AdrienneC

For the Face Painter within you…

How many times have you alreadyscrubbed off harsh face paints from your youngsters little faces especially at parties and Halloween?
    Well for me the Mother of 5 young children, its been about 3 or 4 times already – between the last day of school – to the youth club party – to the Irish dancing party- even a residence association fancy dress party! – I’ve tried to make the cleansing process as gentle as possible but still the Slapped Face redness appears.

I am a makeup artist by profession and so my children may have more paint on their faces than most but still the fact remains if its not on them going to the party its on them when they come home – The dreaded face paint.

This year I employed the services of Elave “Junior intensive cream” and within as little as a few minutes the skin on their faces was visibly relaxed and moisture resumed.

This year however I also had a bit of a disaster as one of my girls reacted to an SFX product I used on her face to create a Zombie – the skin flared up and actually became raised and swollen, I really panic’d as being a makeup artist for over 20years I’d never seen such a severe skin upset.

I quickly cleansed her face and applied the “Junior intensive cream” – I knew it contained Camomile and this is fabulous for soothing skin irritations – it worked! By morning she was as good as new – thanks Elave, I owe you big time !!!!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

If I have run out of facial cleanser I use Elave moisturiser to take off my mascara…its always works. It is excellent. 😀

Great to hear such lovely feedback – don’t forget to follow up cleansing with Elave Intensive Cream to help keep irritation at bay!

Thank-you for taking the time to mention Elave!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.