House Cleaner

Home Forums Louth Chat House Cleaner

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Cushla

Hi there,

Can anyone recommend an honest hardworking cleaner to do a couple of hours house work for me each week?

scole1

i know a girl she’s based in bettystown if you want pm don’t have number on me right now

Cushla

That would be great. Do you know anything about prices or that? I’ve never had a cleaner before and I’ve been putting it off because I’m not familiar with pricing, hours or most of all having someone trustworthy in my home.

Kate

ive had a couple of cleaners over the years, they charged between 8 and 12 euros depending on how many hours they were doing. I think 10 is average these days though, (that’s what I pay the lady who comes to help me)

noeleenw

i live near dunleer and have the best cleaner ever – have had loads before pm me if you want her number , she can do a 1 off or regular

Taylor5

Noeleenw thats great that your cleaner will do one off’s. My dh is starting alot of work in the house, he’s great at the work but not 100% with the cleaning up afterwards…… I would love to get someone for 2 or 3 hours to work alongside me and whip the house into shape after his diy….. I’ll keep this in mind as it wont be for a few weeks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.