Hotels great for children

Home Forums National Chat Hotels great for children

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Happymammy

Hi Gang
    I am looking for a hotel with great amenities for children. Kiddies pool, kids club for March.
    Also with a Spa so i can have a massage as im due a baby inApril and really need one!!!! :lol: :lol:
    Around the Wexford/Waterford area would be great not to far to drive from Drogheda!

munchin
    Participant

hudson bay in athlone was quiet good, i loved the spa, have a nice pool although small and they have a kiddies club (we didn’t use as babs was only 6months but my sister did about 2yrs ago and her daughter loved it)

Taylor5

Oh I hate the hudson bay…. sorry munchin had a terrible stay there a few years ago we checked out a few days early….. I seem to do that alot, must be a fussy cow ❗ 🙄

Sinprey

what about kellys resort in rosslare?havnt been there with kids but a few friendsof mine go and say baby friendly?on beach too. i know march but at least if dry might be ok.

Sinprey

also we stayed in tullow in mount wolsely estate last year. its not a bad spin from drogheda and you can rent a house on site.we done that. well there was a crowd of us.nice playground ,pool;spa.hotel is lovely but we had a meal in it and wasnt sure if i was just unlucky it was nly ok.not much in tullow itself though .u can also stay in the hotel !(read that back and i sounded like u had to rent hse)

Taylor5

mount wolsely is fab, would recommend it

Happymammy

Hi
    We booked the Amber Springs in Wexford. Cant wait now. It only cost us €198.00 for 3nights and one evening meal. Thats for me my mum and my daughter. I got a weekend break voucher from Woodies last week when i bought my paint they give them to you when you purchase a certain amount and i went online and got that one there is a kiddies pool, playzone etc Happy days. 😆 I just really want to spend some time with my DD before the new baby arrives. She has her little bratz suitcase out and packed with her swimsuits, pants and slippers and ten dollies!!! I thought i was the only one who brings the kitchen sink with her!! I on the other hand dont know how im going to fit into my swim suit but im sure i;ll get one in Mothercare or somewhere 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.