Hotel in Ireland looking for full payment up front???

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT Travel & Holiday Expert Hotel in Ireland looking for full payment up front???

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hellie

nope def wouldn’t be paying upfront -i’ve never been asked to pay for a hotel room upfront either in ireland or anywhere else for that matter.

Hellie

Just wondering if anybody has heard of this before, we are going to my brothers weeding in October in Ireland and my Mam booked the rooms this morning and was told they will require payment upfront???

Jedt
    Keymaster

no way, I would not pay it….there are too many places closing down. would pay a deposit but not full amount.

check booking.com you can reserve rooms there without paying and are only subject to a cancellation fee if you cancel within 24 hours of check in.

Taylor5

No way!!! Dont pay it, never been asked to pay upfront and if i was i wouldnt pay

mammycool
    Participant

If it is your brothers wedding – the hotel normally sets aside a number of rooms for the bridal party. These definately do not have to be paid for in advance. Just before the wedding, the bride and groom will tell the hotel who these rooms are allocated to and you would then pay your deposit.

I would check with you brother to see if there have been rooms held.

mams.ie

Ridiculous!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.