Hot Milk for Hot Mamas!!

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents Hot Milk for Hot Mamas!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

This is my 4th pregnancy and on each one, my boobs have grown significantly from the start and by the time I got into my second trimester, I have needed new bras because my regular ones don’t fit.

I have never been able to find nice, pretty underwear for maternity in an E or F cup, which is what the size I am at again now (so help me!!)

I had been recommended to try Babame and in an effort to get out of the standard, dreary black & white plain cotton maternity bras I have been wearing (which were the only kind I could find for my size)

Caoimhe from Babame very kindly offered to come to our Dundalk get together yesterday to measure me and she brought some bras for me to try from brand, Hot Milk.

I tried them on and have to say, they are really excellent. They are giving me proper support and shape and are very comfortable but also, they are very pretty.

According to experts, it is not safe to wear underwire bras when pregnant as it can disrupt the milk production glands and in some cases, can lead to soreness or even infection. Whether or not a woman is planning to breastfeed, they do not recommend underwire bras so it is important to get fitted for proper, non wired, supportive bras at around 3-4 months and again at 7 months.

These bras I brought home yesterday actually feel really nice on. They look nice too and this is the first time I have ever had pretty maternity underwear and it feels nice to be wearing it.

The girls at Babame are very nice and they are having a sale day this Saturday so for anyone who is nursing or pregnant and needs some proper underwear that actually looks and feels nice on, they are well worth checking out and there is always a sale section to check out there too for those of us who love a good bargain!

Fabienne

Avon does nice and cheap ones with large cups.
    It worth trying. If any problem with the size, you can get it exhange or refunded.

You can look at the online brochure. Or collect it at my house and get a cup of tea and chat with the brochure.
    If you want it for next friday, let me or any rep know today.

Yesterday I hosted a coffee morning where I did have some valentine’s hampers, I manage to make one for only 11 euros and it does includes a bottle of wine and nice treats for the woman. Ok not for you at the minute but sure the dad to be will be happy to have it 😆

Fabienne

Jedt
    Keymaster

I need proper support bras for my big basookas, these ones I got are designed without wire and for nursing, with the clips to open them. Do Avon do maternity bras, would be interested if they had the ones that open up and have no wire in them. thanks.

CaliGal

Ok I am sold and am gonna get some tomorrow!

Fabienne

They are big cups bra not maternity/nursing bra.
    Without underwire max 42dd
    underwired max 42g

Best bet would be mothercare for nursing bra, but they are so so plain, or they were 7 years ago.

Fabienne

Jedt
    Keymaster

I got some from mothercare but they were quite soft and did not hold me in very well, my boobs are quite sensitive at the moment and I need good strong support, had the hot milk one on all day today and when i took it off just there, no pain or tenderness, it seems like a good investment.

Caligal, think they have some on sale, ask for Caoimhe or someone to help you, the girls are very nice in there.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.