Host Families needed to host French/Spanish/Italian students

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? Host Families needed to host French/Spanish/Italian students

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Edgewater College are now looking for host families to host French, Spanish and Italian students for 2,3, and 4 weeks (aged 15-18 )

Ideally, these host families should be within walking distance of the college.

We need host families for 2/3/4 weeksto include the following:

*SINGLE ROOMS /TWIN ROOMS / DOUBLE ROOMS
    *With BREAKFAST, PACKED LUNCH AND EVENING MEAL

Excellent Rates available!

Suits families, couples, and individual home owners.

Edgewater College is a private owned English language School based on Merchants Quay Drogheda (across the river from Scotch Hall). We are a very well establised school and have been offering quality english courses for over 15 years.

We are looking for good host families within walking distance of the school to host our international students (particularly during the Summer Months -but also year round)

For more information or to get your Host Family Information pack contact Susie in Edgewater College now on:
    041-9846500 or e-mail: admin@edgewater.ie

EDGEWATER COLLEGE
    MERCHANT HOUSE
    9/10 MERCHANT’S QUAY
    DROGHEDA
    CO LOUTH

PHONE: 041-9846500
    E-MAIL: admin@edgewater.ie
    WEB: http://www.edgewater.ie

rossylisa

my next door neighbour done this last yr and the girls she got where lovely id deffentily consider it 😀

Taylor5

My mam started doing it last summer (in Dublin) and she enjoyed every minute of it. She had mature students and the funds she raised are going towards her heating oil for the winter and her summer 08 hoilday fund

Yes, a lot of people have had very positive experiences, and the money helps 😉

kcireland

We have a student FULL TIME. The cash is brillant and the extra hands on the weekends to mind the lil’ ones is worth all the inconviences!
    Totally recommend!

If anyone is interested but has some hesitations, please just give us a call and we will tell you exactly what’s involved.. 😀

Happymammy

I am interested in getting a full time student now, can anyone tell me how i get one/who to contact??? 😀

Taylor5

Happy pm Egdewater_collage for info

Happymammy

Hi

I did and they dont have anyone until Summer which is no good to me at the moment.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.