Hope to see all our tiny friends wednesday Morning

Home Forums National Chat Hope to see all our tiny friends wednesday Morning

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Canucklass

it does! a couple of friends recommended it so bought some while in the UK.

Lorries on the way!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Imagine … 😮 😮 better not go down that road or you will be reading about me in the paper 😯 😀

Canucklass

😆 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yip, it was only me 😥 But I won’t lie, we did have an absolute ball.

There were loads of moms & kids there and plenty of friendly faces. I think I am going to make it a regular thing if it is as good next week. 😀 Well done AstroTots, I have a very happy and very tired little tot here. He’s off for a nap and I’m off for a read of my book and a cup of tea. *sigh*

Moonflower

am having such a busy week didnt make it but will defo try soon…….

can we have some yummy cakes though astrotots…..was told yesterday a scone is deceivingly fattening……so we might as well go all out and have something that is worth the extra calories rather than a boring old scone!!

Taylor5

You dont need to worry about your weight your so slim. All the running about up there a scone would be burnt off in no time

Moonflower

i was telling girls i have put on a stone in last few months, weighed myself while back and found i was less than have weighed for years……so thought a few extra biccies would do no harm…….weighed myself again recently and put on a stone (this is at my mums in uk….as we dont have scales at home, so when i go to her house jump on scales)……wont be going on diet but will have to cut back on biccies………

Taylor5

Im back drinking tea now and I find I always have to have a biccie with it and in the evenings I love microwave popcorn with butter 😳

posie

Hmmmm popcorn with butter. Had some of that at the cinema the other night while watching PS I Love U. Love it.

Taylor5

I got the Redn Backers (sp) popcorn and it is fab nicer then the movies

posie

Must try it – where did you get it?

Canucklass

oooooh Orville Rendenbacher – they do a fab cheese and a double butter version but I doubt you can buy it here now that I think of it……

Popcorn going on shopping list!

Taylor5

I got normal butter ones in Dunnes last week and its fab, thanks for the name, its soooo yummy

Canucklass

I don’t go into Dunnes much but I might tomorrow for popcorn. It is one of the best

yum yum yum

Yvonne

Sorry you didn’t make it Wednesday HMM – how is D now, better I hope.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.