Honey

Home Forums National Chat Honey

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Missymay

I noticed mention about using honey after giving birth on this site, was wondering what was the honey used for. It is a particular type of honey, Hounaka or something, I tried a search but cant get any details. I think

Taylor5

Manuka honey, as far as I remember its a honey from a certain part of New Zeland and its graded from 20 to 80 (something Like that)
    It has many healing properties and is good for all sorts of bugs and alements.
    I can but taken oraly or rubbed onto wounds. Its fantastic stuff but check the lables as it has to be from NZ and no where else, it can be very expensive
    Good luck….. Your still here with us, no babs yet! Hows the itchy skin?

Missymay

Thanks Taylor,

I dont think I will be bothering finding that stuff, I will stick to my Arnica.

Still here, am going to be induced on Sunday if baby still in place. Rather go naturally but then again rather just have a cough and baby be here. 🙂 Nervous now, it is so real.
    Have been told must be a boy cause like most men once they get up there they dont want to come out 😀 😀

Itching has eased off loads since Monday thank god, just when it heats up a night it wakes me, but I can cope with that. Wouldnt wish that on my worse enemy… well maybe for a day:twisted:

Taylor5

Oh how exciting….. dont worry about the induction, its pain free, but if you can go yourself you’d be better.
    Roll on Sunday and best of luck.
    You’ll be fine with the Arnica

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.