Homeopathy

Home Forums Louth Chat Homeopathy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Berry

Hello All,
    I’m a registered homeopath working in Drogheda. I am offering to give free talks about homeopathy to groups of interested people.

I have 2 kids – 8 and 11. I got interested in homeopathy after my 2nd was born. I wanted options for treating them when they were ill. I just felt that there had to be alternatives to Calpal and antibiotics for the routine childhood ailments. As a parent homeopathy has been an invaluable tool. (I was so impressed with the results that after using the remedies fora number of years I decided to do the 4 yr practisioner course).

Homeopathy is a gentle yet highly effective form of medicine that uses naturally occuring substances in the form of remedies to stimulate the bodies own healing powers. It is suitable for everyone, from pregnancy and birth, through childhood and adolescence to adulthood and old age. The Irish Society of Homeopaths which is the self governing body over homeopathy in Ireland has a very good website if you’d like more information. http://www.irishhomeopathy.ie

My details are
    Bernie Condon
    086 393 5690

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.