Home from home child minder available Mornington/Bettystown

Home Forums Minder Finder Home from home child minder available Mornington/Bettystown

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

I am offering *1* placement for after school care this coming September (or before if needed). Monday-Friday in the Drogheda and surrounding area. I am flexible with times and days. I am currently taking care of one child part time from Gaelscoil an Bhradáin Feasa where my own child attends and I am available to do drop offs and collections from school. Our home is a very child centered place to be. I have a fully enclosed front and back garden for loads of outdoor activities. We love going on adventure walks, baking, puzzles, going on outings and doing arts and crafts all while speaking the cupla focal. Your child will be treated as one of my own, who are absolutely adored and loved very much. My main aim every day is to make sure any child in my care feels safe and loved and also to have the craic with them! I pay close attention to confidence building and self awareness/importance of their place in the world. We enjoy eating healthy food and we have treats the odd time I am qualified in Supervision in Childcare FETAC Level 6. If anyone you know has not yet decided their child’s after school care for this year please pass on my details – you can PM me and I will send you my number. I’d be delighted to answer any questions you or someone you know may have.

Looking forward to hearing from interested Mam’s & Dad’s.

Tog go bog é!
    Nicola.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.