hols in spain… any recommendations?

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT Travel & Holiday Expert hols in spain… any recommendations?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Want to book a hol in South of Spain for the end of Aug/begining of Sept. Thinking of Tormolionos or Benalmadena as it’s only half an hour from the airport. My son is 1yr 9months & a lot of the accomodation seems to have kids clubs for 5+. would like a place with plenty for him to do with good kiddie pools…but not too far away from restaurants, would like it on the beach as well! Happy child=happy mammy & daddy! Not asking for much am I?! :lol: Any recommendations????

ed1
    Participant

The Principto Sol in Torremolinos is lovely (well it was when I stayed there 4 years ago) It is not right in centre of Torremolinos just a short walk from it but it across from the beach and has a couple of swimming pools.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great timing to ask Tranquility – we are introducing an Ask the Holiday Expert – I’m sure they can cater for what you desire.

Hi Tranquility,

Thanks for your post! It can be hard trying to tick all the boxes for holidays and getting it just right! Generally most kids clubs across the Med only start for 4 years. Some clubs however will allow you use their facilities but you have to accompany the child who is under 4 years.

Sunset Beach Club is a 4* hotel in Benalmadena only 20 minutes from Malaga airport and it is a firm favourite with Irish Holiday makers. They have a kids paddling pool and play/adventure area. The hotel itself has self catering apartments and loads of other facilities onsite. It is right across the road from the beach and also estaurants/shops/entertainment are all in the immediate area.

If you would like rates just pop me an email with your dates to info@platinumtravel.ie and I can get you some quotes straight away!

Gymgirl

THE HOLIDAY VILLAGE IN BELAMADENA is the best!! First choice are the operators. Really great holiday for the kids. Great food. Have been there last year and back again this year.

hi Gymgirl,

looked at the holiday village, is it a bit in the middle of nowhere though? did you go self catering or all inclusive?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.