hire the cleaning machine in homebase/woodies

Home Forums National Chat hire the cleaning machine in homebase/woodies

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

has anyone ever hired the carpet cleaning machine in homebase or woodies……

i wanted to know what they are like??

pumbainga

Hi, i did, twice, it is amazing! When you decide to hire it take some proof of residency,like bill. With the machine you would need to by this liquid/shampoo, this is very very good as well! I cleaned all house with the biggest bottle it think???? My carpets loooked as new, you will see that stright away, from the first machine move, difference between dirty and just cleaned.and this machine is so powerful that carpet is not wet and dries out really fast. Machine is heavy tho’ , it would be handier to have a man arround. I 10000% reccomend it!
    Oh, and you can do your cleaning in few houres and than share machine with neighbour or friend, so that will save you half, or even another friend, that will save you third!

Anonymous
    Inactive

WOW thanks pumbainga that was the kind of answer i was looking for 😀
    What price is it?

happymumblemum
    Participant

I think it is around 50 euro..I have seen it in there

Anonymous
    Inactive

50 is not bad i was expecting more… 😕

pumbainga

if i remember right(last time i had it was exactly 1 year ago) it was 35 per machine and 15 was liquid, i think it was 50 total! i moved house and that is why i dont need it any more as i have only stair carpet….
    any way it is affordable and worth the money!!!
    p.s. and i would reccomend to buy only machine shampoo, other sprays are vaste of money, if you have some stains,then pure a little bit shampoo onto them before washing and this will do the same as if you would buy seperate bottle with other meaning on it. hope you get my point,sorry if i’m writin too messy.

Taylor5

The rug doctor… they are the best carpet cleaners on the market

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.