Hi there..been a while !!

Home Forums National Chat Hi there..been a while !!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

Hiya everyone

Well its been forever since I was on here, I have to admit to lurking though every now and then to catch up on whats going on.!!

Not long to go now for Taylor and Yvonne , the time really seemed to fly by with those pregnancies, though it sounds like Taylor will be well ready for her giant bump to become a bundle!!!
    Havent seen Yvonne in a while thogh she looked very neat the last time I saw her.

Hope all the oldies are still doing well, Rossy, Trixie, Munchin, ****,Yummy , Happy, Scole , Mum of 2 , Babs, and who evre else I may have forgot!!

ANY WAY My bit of news…we are getting married next year :lol: :lol: finally tying the knot, I really cannot wait I am having great fun organising everything, more than I ever thought I would!!

So D has started school now and is loving it!! I am enjoying the extra free time too!!

Still working at the weekend but only work one day now the Sunday and I love where I am now!!

Thats about all the news..sorry haven’t been around just have had a few things going on, but hopefully I will post a bit more regulary now!!
    x

rossylisa

a huge congrats on your wedding im trilled for you 😀

happymumblemum
    Participant

thanks!! Have to say I have been spending a little time over on WOL always swore I never would 😆
    Only a small wedding for 40 people but plenty to organise.

Keep putting off buying the dreaded dress 😆

rossylisa

a wol is great for advice . i still go in there to have a look its not as hostile as it used to be .

oh try tthe bridal outlet in baldoyle in dublin lovely dresses i got mine there

Yvonne

Welcome back stranger!!! 😆

munchin
    Participant

hey great to see you back andCONGRATULATIONS thats great news about getting married. I only had 47 at my wedding was great – really enjoyed it.
    Glad all has gone well with D starting school, saw her photo in the Drogheda Leader

Taylor5

What do you mean Im HUGE ❓ 😆 😆 😆

Congrats I did hear your news last week, Im so happy for you. I know your wedding might be small but not as small as mine, think there was 5 of us 😳 😆 😆 😆
    Great too hear D is doing well in school

trixiebell
    Participant

hi HMM, thats great news, delighted for you, and glad to see you back on here, you were missed!

Take care

xxx

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome Back HMM and Congratulations!

yummymummy

well well well, the lurker returns lol

welcome back hmm

and congrats on the wedding 🙂

happymumblemum
    Participant

Thanks for the kind welcome everyone.!!! 😆

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.