hi new

Home Forums Introduce Yourself hi new

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ellabella

hi my name is amanda im 23 new to this site i have a little girl who is 2 in feb i live in dublin single parent any one else out there lol

blonde

Hi Amanda

Welcome to Mumstown ! You will be addicted in no time 😆 😆 😆

Happy Chatting 😀 😀 😀

chewieodie
    Participant

Hi Amanda!

Welcome to Mumstown hun! I’m sure that you’ll be chatting away with everyone before you know it…. feel free to pop into any thread and have a chat! Also, we have lots of get togethers….. which is also a nice way to put a face to a username!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Amanda,

Welcome to Mumstown!

Aswell as chatting, there is loads to do on here. Check out the ‘Ask the expert’ section for free advice on lots of things from pregnancy & birth, to legal, to travel, to accountancy, to fitness, to acupuncture to cake making and lots more!!

There are recipes and articles and events all listed under the tabs above, so plenty to keep you busy

and there are some competitions too. the 7UP on ice one is for tickets to the RDS and the M&S Taste of Christmas one is in Dublin too – so close to you.

Also, I just saw from Uniquely U beauty salon ad on the right on Mumstown, that they are having a customer night soon, so if you are on the Northside of Dublin that might suit you to go to.

Happy chatting!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.