Hi im new

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Hi im new

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi All, Im new to mumstown i have 3 children two boys age 8 & :) 3 and a girl aged 1. :)

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Lorraine,

welcome to Mumstown!

Sounds like you have your hands full there!

happy chatting…..if you need any help navigating the site just ask. 🙂

Hi Sabbi,

I sure do have my hands full !!! But it’s all good.
    Thanks if i need any help i will ask 😀

pookie2

Hiya!

I’ve three as well – 4,2, & baby. Chaos here! I’m sure ou are a master by now!

Jedt
    Keymaster

better not ask me Lorraine…..I have 3 little nippers and another one on the way 😆

Pookie im not the master i wish i was. Its all mad but good most of the time. Sabbi fair play to you i wouldn’t be able for anymore. 🙄

Taylor5

Welcome to the site Lorraine, you do sound busy! I cant cope with the 2 i have… you are some women with 3,4 and 5 kids…hats off to you all

mumof2

Hi Lorraine,

I second what taylor said i cant cope with my two either. I have two boys and i do be hanging from the lanterns at times. 😆 😆 😆 😆 pity we didnt get an instruction manual with them 😆 😆 😆 😆 but this is a great place to get advice and support. Welcome and have fun. There does be a meet up on the first tuesday of the month in the laurences centre in the bagel bar i havnt been in ages i have to make it to the next one and there is an area for the kids to play in. You will have to come along.

pookie2

Don’t know where in Louth you are – I’m in Dundalk area. Feel free to contact me if you want a cuppa & a playdate. My garden is like Fort Knox!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.