Hi I’m Sarah from Peoba

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Hi I’m Sarah from Peoba

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    peoba

Hi Everyone,
    I’m Sarah from Peoba. Some of you may have seen some of my posts. I’m actually only getting into Mumstown lately and said I’d better introduce myself.
    Some of you may have known Peoba in its time of retail, well as things have changed it is now run as an online shop. It’s run by me myself and I now. I also work as a special needs assistant. I love working with the children and also have a 5 year old son.
    Peoba wants to offer a unique range of colourful and quirky products ranging from interiors to gifts and clothing. Our baby and toddler clothing range is exclusive to Ireland and offers a lifestyle collection of everything from rattles to changing mat covers to changing bags.
    My background is in printed textile and interior design which passionatly led me to our range of wallpapers, lighting and accessories.
    We have loads of bargains with up to 70% off some things, Bargainista!!
    We’re based on Mulholland Avenue, Dundalk if anyone wants to drop by or you can visit us on http://www.peoba.ie
    looking forward to chatting!
    Sarah

Jedt
    Keymaster

Welcome Sarah. Hope you enjoy Mumstown, I’m sure we’ll enjoy the sales on Peoba….

How do you find your work, it sounds interesting and very rewarding too.

Hope to meet you at one of the many Mumstown events soon!

Happy chatting!

peoba

Hi Sabbi,
    thanks for the welcome. I absolutely love the work I do, working withh children and working with children’s products. it is rewarding but you have so much fun and craic with the kids, i love going into work. hope i’ll be able to make it to the next Mumstown event. Unfortunatley I didn’t make it to this mornings. With the strike being cancelled I was at school, anyways better luck next time,
    take care!

chewieodie
    Participant

Ooohh you’ve got such lovely things on your site!
    welcome to Mumstown…. enjoy chatting with everyone!

peoba

Hi Chewieodie,
    Thanks a million glad you like it. I’m looking at peoples usernames and wondering how we come up with them! Peoba came from my niece Caoimhe, she couldn’t pronounce her name when she was little and used to call her self Pe’ba and I stuck in the ‘O’ in because I thought it was a nicer looking word in the font I wanted to use, most of all I liked the ring to it when it’s pronounced PE-BA.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.