Hi, I’m new!

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Hi, I’m new!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    cazmurph08

Id say thats hard alright! i wouldnt be able to do it!
    Good luck with your wedding plans hope they all go well!

SuzieQ :D

cazmurph08

Hi,
    My name is Caroline and I have a five and a half week old baby! He is gorgeous. I am living in Cork, three hours away from my family so its just me and my fiance, so it can feel sometimes that I have no clue what I am doing. So if anyone has any tips or lives in Cork and would like to meet up that would be great. I am also trying to arrange my wedding for this Sept.

Wish me Luck

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Caz,

Welcome to Mumstown!! Congrats on your new arrival!

We were in Cork two weeks ago and was chatting with some mums about feeding get togethers with babies, if you want to find out about one near you, try emailing clare@anulife.ie – she has some get togethers going on around Cork. Also, there are often notices in churches, newsagents, libraries and at the hospital too.

How are the wedding plans coming along? Thats something lovely to look forward to, there is a section for weddings on Mumstown, you can see it at this link: viewforum.php?f=76

Good luck with the plans, such an exciting time for you, new baby and upcoming wedding. The Jewellery Tree have some lovely wedding jewellery for brides and mother of bride etc, they have an ad on here, here is the link for that one. http://www.thejewellerytree.ie/

Happy chatting and if you need any help navigating the site please ask, happy to help 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.