Hi I’m back

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Hi I’m back

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Gismo,

Welcome back!! Have you been up to anything exciting?

We had another baby last year, so now we have 4! We had her at home and she is a little star, really good and full of energy. She just turned 1 last weekend and is walking and crawling all over the place already -time flies with a new baby.

There are some competitions on here you might like to enter – keep an eye out for those. There is one for passes to Irish National Stud, one for hamper of elave products, one for 6 packs Water wipes, one for Zaggora workout pants and another one coming for baby accessories.

As well as that, there is plenty of chat as always.

Enjoy!! :D

Gismo

Hi all,

Haven’t been on here in well over a year or two!! Looking forward to catching up with everyone. I’m working away full time nearly two years so that took me out of the loop!! Going to have a browse around and see if I recognise anyone xx

munchin
    Participant

welcome back gismo
    i’m still here 😆 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

Munchin – we’d be lost without you! You add great topics & comments on here.

Gizmo – We have our next Mumstown get together at bagel bar in Drogheda, Laurence Town centre on Tuesday 4th September, if you fancy coming along you are most welcome. There is free parking, free nibbles, free play area , face painting and lots of chat with other mammies. You are most welcome.

Taylor5

Welcome back, all still the same on here, not much has changed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.