Hi everyone :) (new mum, new home)

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Hi everyone :) (new mum, new home)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there, welcome to Dunleer. Im a blow in myself, ive been living here for 5 years. I have been bringing my little fella to the mother and toddler group since he was 3 months old, he’s now 9 months old. It’s a great way to meet other mothers. They are heading to astrotots in Drogheda this tues but you could still go along for the chat or if you fancy meeting for acoffee (just to get out of the house) then let me know.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone

Im a new mum to my 4 week old baby and recently moved to Dunleer from the north and I know no-one! I know my little man is too young for mother and toddlers but I thought if there was some sort of group held in Dunleer or nearby that I could go to it would be a good way of meeting people! If anyone has any information on any groups within the area that i could possibly attend i would appreciate it 🙂

Many thanks x

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there,

Welcome to Mumstown!

It is a little bit away from you but we have our monthly get together in Drogheda this Tuesday, 3rd July at the Bagel Bar from 10.30am and you are most welcome to come along.

It is open to all parents and their little ones and there is: Free parking, free nibbles, free play area, sandpit, beach balls and lots of chat with other mammies & babies, toddlers.

There are always new mamies popping in and you are most welcome to come along. If you make it, please come and say hello!

oriordan

hi fjordan,

congratulations, and welcome to dunleer. firstly toddler groups are not just for the toddlers but parents as well, so a baby is never too young. there is a parent and toddler group who meet every tuesday from 10am to 12pm in the scoaraiocht hall straight down from centra on the barn road. sometimes they meet at the new playground/ park (weather permitting). check it out on facebook – dunleer toddlers – for all the up to dates. itsa great group and newcomers always welcome. just ask for siobhan.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks so much! I think I will pop along to the one in Dunleer. I have added you on facebook! 🙂 unfortunatley i wont be able to attend the meeting tomorrow but will go to the one next tuesday and shall ask for siobhan 🙂 Looking forward to it 🙂 x

Jedt
    Keymaster

There is a get together in dundalk this thursday too and lots of babies usualky at that one.its at bagel bar in marshes shopping centre from 10am. Free nibbles and toys fir the babies snd toddlers to play with. Maybe see you at that one.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi thanks everyone for all the infornmation, i havent been on this in a while and only seen the messages there! going to bring the little one to dunleer group tomorrow morning, stll not sure how to get there but im sure i will figureit out (hopefully :/ ) anyways thanks so much again, and hopefully get some adult conversation tomorrow for a change all being well 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.