Hi everyone

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Hi everyone

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Maura

Ilove mumstown site. I am granny, but I have taken care of my grandchild since he was 6 months old. He is now 5. I love minding him. I wish I had a site like this when my own children were young. Any other grannies out there.

Jedt
    Keymaster

How wonderful to have a Granny on with us! Maura, you are not alone. My mum comes to lots of the Mumstown events and there are often some other grannies there as well.

In fact, we have three events on this week and you are most welcome to join us for a natter.

We are having coffee in the Bagel bar tomorrow morning, 10.30am in the Laurence Town Centre. Parking is free for 4 hours, there are free nibbles and of course, lots of chat!!

Tomorrow afternoon, we are meeting at the Kylemore in Scotch Hall at 2pm. There is a cookie demo, Christmas cake decorating demo and a special offer on Gymboree for kids over 4 to go in and play for two hours for the price of one.

Then, we have another get together in Dundalk in the Marshes at the Bagel Bar at 10am Thursday morning. Lots of people come up to this for a chat and for the freebies and also, because there is a two storey Penney’s!!!

If you ever feel like coming along that would be great or you can simply chat online.

Great to have another Mumstown Gran!!

Welcome and happy chatting….

trixiebell
    Participant

welcome Maura 🙂

chewieodie
    Participant

Welcome to the Mumstown family Maura! 😉

Yvonne

Welcome!

hjs

Welcome aboard Maura!

Brilliant to have a granny’s perspective!

Enjoy!

missysmum

hi maura,

welcome, i agree it will be great to have another perspective,
    happy chating!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.