Hi Everybody – introduction to IET Practioner in Drogheda

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Hi Everybody – introduction to IET Practioner in Drogheda

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi All,

I’m a mum of one living here on the outskirts of Drogheda. I’ve lived here for the last 4 and a half years. I love this area and find the people really friendly. I’m a practioner of Reiki and IETIntegrated Energy Therapy here in Drogheda.
    IET works with the nine Angels of the Energy Field to help unblock energy imprints in your physical body and energy field to help you live your life to its fullest potential. It’s a beautiful relaxing energy.
    So if there are any Mums out there who want to experience an IET treatment or would be interested in learning more about the IET workshops I hold here in Drogheda, please reply to this email and I’d be really happy to chat to you about it.I

Angel Blessings
    Derbhille

Jenny!!!

sounds really interesting. welcome to mumstown.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome to Mumstown!

Sherbert

Ooo sounds extremely interesting! I love anything to do with Angels. Where abouts in Drogheda do you do this?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi & welcome.

Yvonne

Welcome!

Hi iAll,

Thanks for the lovely welcome. I just attended my 1st Reiki Master workshop and had my 1st experience with the Master energy. Wow, what an amazing strong energy.
    For those of you who are interested I practice my one to one IET and Reik/Seichem therapy sessions in my home in Sandpit just 10 minutes drive from Drogheda near Termonfeckin.
    AS part of my Reiki Master training I will need at least four new clients to work on ito help me train as a Master Reiki Practioner. If any of you are interested in becoming my client just let me know. It’s a hands on healing treatment which lasts for approximately 1 hour where you can relax and let the energy do its work. You are fully clothed, but take your shoes off for confort..
    I hold the IET workshops in the Boyne Valley Hotel or if there are smaller numbers here in my house in Sandpit.
    I hope you all had a great Bank holiday weekend, expecially today as the weather was really beautiful.

Love and Light

Derbhille

rossylisa

welcome to mt

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.