Hi

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi girls,

I am mum to a 5 month old baby girl and have been living in the area for almost two years now. Don’t really know many people around here though (except for the inlaws). Was hoping to meet up with other mums – is the meet up in the B*gel B*r any good for this? Will any of you guys be going to it next Tuesday?

Thanks

Razzle Dazzle :)

Yvonne

Welcome Razzle Dazzle!

scole1

welcome razzle dazzle….there’s also a few playgroups around drogheda too….one on tues in the prebyterian church on palace street, down the steps it’s across from the laurence’s carpark enterance….up from laurence’s gate….that’s tues 10am-12noon….toys for the babies etc, and tea and coffee…

wed and fri on the dublin road, st mary’s think that’s 10.30am….

but hopefully you’ll get to meet a few mammys…..

Welcome razzle dazzle….I’m Scarlett a mommy to a 3yr old boy and 6 year old girl. I haven’t been to these play/mummy gatherings but think they sound pretty good to meet other people. How’s mommyhood going for you?

Taylor5

welcome to the site and it wont be long before you make some new friends

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome to Mumstown Razzle.
    We are also having a Mumstown Night Out to celebrate it’s 2nd Birthday on Friday 6th at 8:30ish in the d Hotel.
    Please come to that as well!

Thanks for the warm welcome girls (and the info Scole1!)

Scarlett – mommyhood is great, although it was a fairly big shock to the system at the beginning!

Admin – Thanks for the invite but I actually have something else on…maybe next time

Look forward to chatting to you all online and maybe meeting at some of the local coffee mornings/playgroups 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.